Probiotic blend with Ursolia® For prevention of urinary tract infections
Lactoflor Urobiotic +is a 100% natural product (free of preservatives and GMO), which is suitable for both male and female. Based on an innovative probiotic blend of Ursolia®, D-mannose, and Exocyan®, this product:
- Provides fast relief upon initial symptoms of discomfort during urination.
- Is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, diabetics, and children aged over 6 years.
- Does not cause resistance after long-term intake.
- Is suitable to take in combination with antibiotics.
Each capsule contains:
1. Probiotic blend: a unique selection of special strains (L.acidophilus, L.casei, B. bifidum, B.infantis, and B.longum) ensures an effective antagonistic effect against E.coli and beneficially conditions the urinary tract, vaginal flora, and immune system.
2. Ursolia® is a standardized extract of Salvia officinalis, high in ursolic acid and oleanolic acid. It has distinctive anti-proliferative, anti-oxidative and anti-microbial effects. Ursolic acid helps reduce urinary tract inflammation associated with E.coli. By inhibiting the activity of inflammatory cytokines, it helps alleviate discomfort and inflammation in the lower urinary tract.
3. Exocyan® – standardized dry cranberry extract, which has an anti-adhesion effect against E.coli and destroys the pathogen-receptor bond. Consequently, pathogenic bacteria fail to bind and are removed through the urine.
4. D-mannose is 100% natural monosaccharide which exists in some red berries. Studies have demonstrated that D-mannose is able to remove and evacuate pathogenic bacteria. D-mannose blocks the binding of the uropathogenic bacteria E.coli and supports the process of passing pathogens into the urine.
Cranberry extract (40% PAC) 100 mg
D-mannose 100 mg
Probiotic blend 55 mg
Ursolia® 50 mg