Lactoflor Opti 6
Optimal digestive and immune health
About LactoFlor Opti6:
Lactoflor Opti 6 is new generation probiotic formula, containing 6 cultures of beneficial lactic acid bacteria of high biological value and prebiotic (inulin) which helps improve digestive processes. The probiotic strains in the content has been isolated from well-preserved sources of the Bulgarian nature.
Each capsule Lactoflor Opti6 contains*: 10 billion viable beneficial cultures
- Helps immune system activity.
- Restores balance of intestinal microflora.
- Supports digestion.
- Optimal absorption of nutrients.
- Suppresses growth of harmful bacteria.
- For strong immunity and intestinal health- for prevention, prophylaxis and therapy of various health problems
ACTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON INTAKE!
Probiotic cultures in LactoFlor Opti6 were selected because of their main healthy characteristics assessed in vitro, including their resistance to high gastric acidity and bile. These cultures also have the ability to robustly colonize in the colon mucosa, thus becoming a permanent component of the beneficial intestinal microflora, which is essential for everyone. Their ability (proven in vitro) to suppress E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Candida spp. proves them to be an active antagonist against opportunistic pathogens.
*Contains milk protein and lactose.
Why choose LactoFlor Opti6:
– 10 billion beneficial bacteria in a single capsule- viable lyophilized Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium cultures.
– A unique selection of 6 different beneficial cultures from Bulgaria- the motherland of the first Probiotic.
– Promotes the synthesis of active metabolites (short-chain acids, bacteriocin, carbon dioxide, H202-Hydrogen peroxide), with protective effect that guarantees healthy homeostasis in the Gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
– Assists in natural production of B-group vitamins and other beneficial metabolites in the GIT.
Reduces risk of putrefactive processes and formation of unhealthy metabolites.
– Contains fibres (inulin) which help improve digestive processes and absorption of nutrients. It is also proven to increase the quantity of beneficial bacteria up to 10 times.
– In vitro proven functional characteristics.
– LactoFlor Opti6 does not contain genetically modified microorganisms or substances.
Image already added
Lactobacillus plantarum – LLP-2L, LLP-4
Lactobacillus rhamnosus – LLR-L1
Lactobacillus bulgaricus - LLB-01
Lactobacillus lactis – LLL-14
Lactobacillus helveticus – LLH-03
Bifidobacterium spp: B.infantis (LBI-04), B.longum (LBL-01), B.bifidum (LBB-02)